Shirts – Cancellation & Returns
- We DO NOT accept returns for any reason, except for manufacturing error.
- In the case of a manufacturing error, the customer is required to take and upload a picture of him/her wearing the product displaying the error and email this information to email@example.com
- Inappropriate dimension related information from your end does not qualify as manufacturing error.
- On the occasion of a dimension related error, we need images showing the dimensions that are wrong or the areas, which the customer feels does not fit him/her well (holding a measurement tape, showing the dimensions). If your demand for return is accepted, the customer will be informed straightway.
- Minor variances in shading of a produce of the identical fabric (due to variations in the dyeing process) are likely.
- Since your shirt is handmade and not machine-made, slight dissimilarities in the fit of two completed shirts produced with the equivalent body dimensions may happen, but are usually unnoticed.
- For bulk amounts of shirt orders, there is a chance of an insignificant dissimilarity of 0.5 to 1 inch in the measurements. As this is tailor made production, each shirt order is cut and made independently, unlike ready-made mass produced shirts.
- Once an order is placed online, it is processed promptly and the production process is initiated rapidly.
- Cancellation of orders is thus not possible after the transaction is over.
- If you select our 'Body Size' option, please note that the final product you receive will always have some addition/ease added onto your chest, waist and hips measurements.
- For Shoulder measurements, there might be a need to subtract to give a proportion for matching the chest and to make the pattern proportionate for each individual.
- In case of any modifications (agreed by the Aussie Shirt Company), customers are required to pay for all charges linked to having the product dispatched back to the Aussie Shirt Company.
- Any additional measurements or style detail, and/or alterations to measurements and style details must be sent in to firstname.lastname@example.org via email within 24 hours of order placement.
- Garments re-ordered or re-made at a different date of the original, order may differ in colour shades as each fabric lot and fabric roll is milled separately.
- Confirmation emails of purchase will always be sent to the email provided upon completion of order placement. Customers are kindly requested to check that emails from our company are not marked as junk or spam.
- Customers are also kindly requested to contact email@example.com if they do not receive the emails due to unforeseen technical reasons.
- Products ordered cannot be canceled, unless reported within 24 hours. All products will be dispatched to the specified destination, as the company will not withdraw, retard or stock any shirt once manufactured.
- As an act of goodwill, customer service and strive for excellence, the Aussie Shirt Company will inform customers if we suspect incorrect measurement submissions. However, we will not hold orders for more than 48 hours. Suspicion of incorrect measurement submissions may also add to the delivery period.
- Expedite charges depend on the tariffs charged by express courier services. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Payment for expedited or express delivery is exclusive of any custom fees that may incur.
- The fabric colour descriptions displayed on our website are solely intended for our brand. They do not correspond to other general descriptions of the colours mentioned by any other sources or brands.
- Should there be an inconsistency in the proof of purchase you get, please email our customer service team and we will send you an updated official invoice.
The estimated delivery time for a CUSTOM-MADE Aussie Shirt Company garment is between 3 to 4 weeks. In rare cases, the delivery be subject to influences beyond our control, such as fabric availability or natural disasters. In those cases, delivery might take slightly longer.
Aussie Shirt Company garments are shipped worldwide, individually and immediately upon production completion, directly from our production facilities to the customer's door, without separate warehousing and/or re-shipping in order to minimize delivery time, and carbon footprint. Separate shipping charges for each product ordered apply.